Thank you to the great and wonderful
for creating a safe place for writers to come together and share journeys. My journey has taken a turn and no matter how much I fight it, I'm afraid I need to buckle up and enjoy the ride.
Everything happens for a reason, right?
This is me . . . chasing time . . .
Because of this, and the fact that I've broken every part of the Blogger Code of Conduct, I am taking a blogging hiatus. It's been a long time coming. I realize I've been working my way through the stages of grief when it comes to blogging.
1. Denial--I can still blog. I can find time.
2. Anger--Agh! I will find time to blog!
3. Bargaining--If I stay up really late, I can whip out a quick blog post. I know I probably can't find time to comment until Saturday, but I swear I'll get to it after I do laundry and take my kids to sports.
4. Depression--I miss my blogging friends. I miss hearing what everyone's up to. I miss doing bloghops and entering contests and helping out other bloggers :(
5. Acceptance--I am not being a good blogging buddy. I need to prioritize and let it go (for now).
So, for a time, I bid you adieu and wish you well. I hope to check in from time to time to find out where your writing journey is taking you!
Happy writing :)