Thank you Sherri Ellis for the award! It's been a while since I've received one, so this is a treat :)
Receiving this award means I get to share eleven things about myself, answer eleven questions, and nominate eleven people. Here goes it...
Part One: Eleven Things About Me
1. I love the sun. I may or may not have a tattoo of one.
2. I enjoy being at a beach and by a pool, but don't love water. I could go the rest of my life without swimming if need be. My children would probably have something to say about that.
3. I can wiggle my ears, my eyebrows, and my nose (two different ways).
4. I love fireworks. We watched a great show over Lake Chelan this year, it was awesome being there with my family and cheering the pyrotechnics with them.
5. I get motion sick if I read in a car or sit in a bad seat.
6. However, I love roller coasters (the faster and bumpier the better!).
7. Our garden is amazing this year, like a mini green wonderland of impossibility (especially considering I have a green thumb).
8. I make most cats drool when I pet them, not sure why, and I didn't notice until my sister pointed this out to me recently.
9. My latest favorite show is Sons of Anarchy.
10. My latest favorite book series is the Mara Dyer Trilogy (can't wait for book 3!).
11. I have become a recent Pinterest addict (thank you Jenny!).
Part Two: Eleven Questions
1. Favorite color?
2. If I could change or make a law, what would it be?
*People who drive below the speed limit are not allowed to drive ever again.
3. Do you believe individual personality characteristics have more impact from environment or genetics?
*I am a sociology major, so I should believe most things are impacted by environment. However, after having children, I am amazed how many little things have been passed to my children.
4. Do you believe there are other life forms in the universe?
5. Can you remember your last dream? What was it?
*Something about my son telling me something. It was very important in my dream :)
6. What movie most impacted your childhood?
*Goonies or Star Wars or Never Ending Story
7. What is your fear?
8. If you were granted one wish, what would it be?
*Happiness and love for everyone
9. What was the last song you listened to?
*Bright Eyes "First Day of My Life"
10. Who is the one person I would want to spend eternity with?
*My family. I know that's cheating, but together, they make me whole so...
11. When was the last time you smiled?
*At dinner right before coming up to my computer. I made a really disgusting meal and kept secretly putting the chicken back into the serving dish until my husband caught me :)
Part Three: Eleven Bloggers (the last 11 people who commented on my blog--thank you!)
Happy writing :)