The Hookers & Hangers Blogfest is underway!
Monday, the first sentence from each chapter were posted. I had so much fun reading everyone's lines! So much fun!
Today, July 18th, post the last sentence from each chapter.
Post as many as you like!
Falling For Fiction will be judging everyone’s first three HOOKERS and first three HANGERS, each of us picking two winners (MOST ENTICING HOOKER and MOST IMPOSSIBLE HANGER) making a total of ten winners! Winners will receive a 10 page (double spaced) critique and a Friday Spotlight on FFF!
I was thinking my hangers were swear-word-free, but I'm wrong. So, again, Pigeon has a potty mouth. Grab a pair of ear muffs if you need them :)
Here's the pitch for my WiP, Birds of a Feather:
An overdose, meant to get the attention of her parents after her sister’s death, lands Pigeon at Camp Hope with other troubled teens. It’s up to Pigeon to decide if her Aves wings can fly through her cage of anger or if they’re a crock of shit like everything else she ignores there.
And here are the first ten chapter hangers for Pigeon's story:
* Back to hell.
* Life sucks. I’m not in control.
* “I see plenty of bird brains every day.”
* “You first.”
* I think I know where I belong.
* I watch her run off to her clan members wondering how in the world I’m going to become part of mine.
* Camp Hope. Such bullshit.
* He knows what I’m about to do.
* “We’ll see, won’t we?”
* He spins me around, hands warm on my lower back, eyes searching mine, lips so close when he says, “Prove it.”
I hope these hangers left you wanting more!
Now check out how well everyone else lets it hang :)