Monday, April 16, 2012

Around the World in 26 Letters--New Zealand



I plan on taking a trip to New Zealand, hopefully in the not too distant future, with a lovely group of ladies to visit another lovely lady who lives there :) Even thought New Zealand is not her favorite place she's lived (and she's lived in quite a few different places like England, Hong Kong, and Australia so I trust her judgement), I still want to visit and have her as my tour guide. She says that even when it's supposed to be summer, the weather may dip to single digits and pelt you with giant hail. Hopefully when the five of us meet up in the land of hobbits, we'll luck out with sunshine and good times :)





   Maybe we'll even see some of these :)  


Someday soon I hope!



17 comments:

  1. Where are you getting these high-contrast pics? They look awesome, and those of NZ are incredibly awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of my mixed up accent, I've had a lot of people think I'm from NZ. Not even close! But one day I would like to visit just so I can see where I'm supposedly from. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The land of the hobbits!!! Yes, we must go here to visit Miss Jade! You know how freakin' awesome that would be??

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture of the guy kayaking is unreal.

    New Zealand is one of my dream destinations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband went diving in NZ when he lived in Australia and told me it is possibly one of the most beautiful places he's ever been.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someday ladies...Someday. My hubby and I are keeping it on our list for the 10 year. But it's not as cheap as we would like. These pics are amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous...and I would definitely visit the Shire!

    I might go the next time I fly out to visit the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my dream destination. I actually used this country to letter Z. :) I have dreamed of going there for over half my life. Those pictures just make me long to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you need to add one more lady to your list :) Don't leave me out guys :) I would love to visit Jade, and if it happened to be New Zealand, then so be it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Insert requisite comment about flying to New Zealand, following the trail of the Fellowship, and hiking Mount Doom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gaaaaah.

    Gorgeous.

    You rock, Hope.

    I've loved your A-Z posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm pretty sure you can use hobbits like umbrellas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bring on the sunshine and good times! That would be a fabulous place to visit (during good weather!) :) It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. New Zealand is one of the most beautiful places on earth. I hope you get there!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love New Zealand, I've always wanted to go there. It's on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing pictures! I'd love to see New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete